Leadership Programme. Part 2.

I was not pretty good in the mood because of the silly alarm. We had to gather again on the next morning. We were grouped in specific group. There were 11 groups altogether. Well, I was so lucky and blessed to be in a same group with my sister and a little junior I knew well. For sure, with some students whom I don't really know well, but after that our relationship become quite good. Can I say like that?
Strangers ---> Friends
What a great improvement! So far, I was so glad to have new friends.

Alright, back to the programme. The trainers were very strict to us, they ask us to march at the small square, right in front the main hall. The leader of the second group made all of us laugh. Not only his hilarious action, also his manner towards one of the trainer there. I wonder do both of them are enemy? Well, it's just a funny event for me, don't take it seriously. I never march before. If I did, it must be the band formation's marching style. This type of marching is easier than the marching I do practice. The important condition is focus and listen to the 'Penghulu' who plays his role to give us order. Obviously, we were hatched from the same nest. All of us couldn't march well. My group leader was very funny when he was punish to pumping. Haha!


"Learn to march is another efficient way to born a group of discipline students."
"Fix your hands! Stand straight! Don't move here and there!"

After the early morning marching section, we continue the second and third talks. I was interested with the second talk, talking about the leadership traits. I found out I am assertive, introvert and loving adventurous matters. Plus, I am a obedient person. (Someone going to hit me soon.) These are the results from a small test. Sometimes, I will think of am I suitable to lead people, and why the teachers chose me to be? I am fond of this job, so far. Remember that every human is unique.

Leaves fall during Autumn. What we lost are unpredictable.

When the clock stroke 2 o'clock, the facilitators came to over take us and in charge with the LDK (Latihan Dalam Kumpulan) section. Argh! Finally a new day has come! Let's play Celine Dion's song! XD

My facilitator of my group is 'Abang Bulat'. What a cute glamor calling he has! He asked us to talk about our past. Down my memory lane, there were lots of events which made me feel bad, but overall they were quite ok. I am able to accept everything, if there is no harm. I listen to my group members' story patiently, some of them were interesting. I never expect that a human can have such good and bad memories before I did this. As time passes, which I could remember are the achievements I did.  



To be continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05.12.1994

Write.写.

玩乐.Fun.