Leadership Programme. Part 4.

Everything should have full stop at the end, no matter how good and how bad it is.

19th February 2011, it was the last day we would stay there. As usual, we had a simple marching (it's ok already for me, after the training under the big hot sun) in the morning. Then, exercise! I was glad to hear this. It has been horrible long time for me to exercise. Meals with Teh 'O' became one of the must there, it's too sweet for me. I have to bear this, because of the resort's didin't prepare other type of drinks for us. There was plain water too, but I refuse to drink it.

The LDK continued with another activity. The organiser gather some groups in a hall, which then giving a critical and creative thinking task for us, again! Let's think about the school you would create or build in the new era (future time, not in the meantime), without concerning the budget. Someone will pay for you. I really gonna knock myself to the wall. I don't have any creative cell or imaginary cell in my brain. However, every cloud has a silver lining, everything went well with the cooperation of the group members. Thanks!

Quizzes opened by the facilitators were challenging. They considered about our speed, concentration, thinking, and skills throughout the competition. Nevertheless, the utmost importance is cooperation. Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg. The LDK ended right on noon.

I used to wait for letters patiently.
 During letter time, I wrote a letter to my parents. I was very struggle about this, I don't reveal many personal emotions to others, except me, myself and I. It's tough to tell my inner side to my parents, but at last, I decided to write to them. Not a long letter, a short one, without any main point. I played with minor points. What will my parents do with me when they read my letter?

The closing ceremony was did by our school honorable principal. A long speech was given to us and the whole programme finally ended with joy and fulfillment.

This might be my last time involving with such educational programme in my secondary school's life. I never regret to be there for three days. Thanks for the teachers and friends. The days with all of you would become one of my precious memories.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05.12.1994

Write.写.

玩乐.Fun.