Leadership Programme. Part 3.

I am so excited about the LDK. Don't misunderstanding why I have such great passion to this activity. I truly like the unusual way the facilitator used to increase our confidence and I learnt a lot from the series of activities. He give all of us a wide space to expose our ability to the maximum level. Very good, right? I am interested in debate frankly. However, I don't have any chance to participate in any competition of this. We were given task to analyze the characteristics' of several individuals, e.g. Amber Chia, Siti and Farid. The group members who chose the same character had to discuss about the pros and cons of them to be a leader.

Tie between friend and friend.

Every of us tried hard to crack our head to seek for the suitable reasons to support our choice. Can you imagine how our discussion going on? We discuss loudly without caring about others' feeling. EEEee~ The sound of the boy, H did interrupt my peers and I. After 15-minute discussion, we started our debate with the supervision of the facilitator. If I not mistaken, the leader started first. He is a passive guy, obviously. For sure, that was my first time to listen something out from his mouth. Then, the climax! The audiences, 4 of us, started throwing questions to them. They tried to defend their choice well while we made sure we could make them to lose their stand . Overall, H is a good debater as I observe. I truly enjoyed the time when I was debating with him. I am looking forward to see him to become a professional speaker.

At the same time, I also want to give a salute to my junior, S. She was the only person who chose for the hardest character. Though, she realised the obstacles that would come towards her from 10 of us, she remained to be calm. She defend her stand absolutely wonderful. What I mean is her bold and determination. I don't have such good value in my life, I often change my stand easily. Good job, S!

The activity last at 12 midnight. Before that, I asked 'Abang Bulat''s opinion about the ambition and further study. He shared his experience with us. I got some ideas from him, and shared my stand with a friend. Yeah, I wondered why he opened a conversation with me after the event. (Someone tell me why?) He never talk to me so far. It's good, I think. No harm, right?



To be continue...


I couldn't write the situation in full details, it's quite challenging for me to describe something. So, please forgive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05.12.1994

Write.写.

玩乐.Fun.