First attempt on butter cookies!

Well, I have dumped my journals (blog entries) for a few days. It’s time to update it.

I did some bakery these days. I usually bake the normal cakes, what I mean that is ‘butter-less’. I replace all the butter with vegetable oil. It’s hard to imagine how I can eat cakes without butter, but I just follow the way I favour.

I just baked butter muffins for my sisters on Friday (03/09/10) since they asked for me to change a new method of baking. I don’t know whether they truly love my cakes or they were dinosaurs in their past, they could finish about 20 muffins in one day. Frankly, another reason I did my past time was, I terrible lazy to buck myself up to do my homework. Of course, I did it, but not really eager to finish it. It’s killing my brain cell!

On Sunday (05/09/2010) I tried to do something new. I baked cookies. I never have the chance to do this stuff, because of my mindset, cookies take times to bake!!!!

I searched high and low for the ingredients. Luckily my mother’s kitchen has the basic materials for butter cookies, like butter (Surely have!), flour, sugar and cornstarch. I feel fun when I play with the dough, any shapes could be designed by myself. I met some troubles during the making, the mixture was too fluffy and I couldn’t shape it. My ‘SiFu’ lent me a helping hand then, adding more flour into the mixture.

I took some photos when the cookies were almost done. Let’s look at the process.




YuHoo! The products!!
 The cookies were in three colours! Light, medium and dark!

However after this attempt, I can say that it’s quite easy. Although it’s not a success, I truly enjoy it.


 Finally, thanks for my little assistants! Even though they were playing over with the dough, they do help my a lot! Muakz! =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05.12.1994

Write.写.

玩乐.Fun.