I am not a bookworm..

Foreword

I have never written an English blog entry before. This is my first time to write down my feeling in alphabets. I won’t expect it will be a good piece of writing since my English level is moderate.

 Enter my world..

I wish to spend my precious time with my book collections all day long, in the school. These days, I try my best to read some English materials that are available in my home, for sure the newspapers is one of my targets. I bought English newspaper once in a blue moon, and chose my favourite section to have some enjoyment. However, I seldom used it as the best material to learn new knowledge as well as brush up my English. Yeah, Miss Lee always scolds her students to read the newspaper: “Do you know that even a brief report can bring you lots of new vocabularies?” But, I never do so.


Now, I have the opportunity to have my time with the best seller, Reader Digests. I love the issue of July 2010. Maybe the whole magazine is talking about food, so that’s why I am attracted to it. My mind still fresh with the scene, I requested my dad to subscribe the monthly issues magazine. Things make worse, I likely left them with my sister after three to four issues after the publisher sent to me. I have a dedicated sister, she really keen on the articles in My Story section. I don’t have any idea with her.



Today, we talk about our past time. We do share the same hobby, reading. I think we are influenced by our dad, he is a bookworm. =) I found out that I actually do not have such passionate to the books. Besides, I am not a bookworm as you guys always see, instead of that I am totally a weirdo.


Quote:
A man will remember every path he passes by.
Just a quote from me, my head jumbles up all things I have saved in my brain. I am not a person who can stick all things or images in my mind, completely contrary to the quote given up there. You guys may don’t know a hidden secret. I never remember what the plot and scene of a book I read. So, don’t ever try to ask about my reviews on books, unless I share them to you, automatically.


She scolded me, when she knew my new discovery, on me actually.


“You are wasting dad’s money!”
“Hmm, I realized it earlier than you. What to do? I still need books to fulfill my desire.”


Try to think about her expression when I talk this to her.


She was right, but not 100%. In fact, I am able to remember some of them very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05.12.1994

Write.写.

玩乐.Fun.